Best books for RRB Group D exam – Experts recommended list:- Hurray! RRB Group D exams are going on…..
This time, Railway Recruitment Board has invited a huge number of applications for different posts, for which, around 1.9 crore candidates are applying for 62,907 vacant posts in RRB Group D.
As you are reading this post, that means, you are one of the 1.9 crore candidates, right?
Thanks to the Railway Recruitment Board.
Just 100 multiple choice based questions and 120 minutes, that’s it.
It’s quite simple and easy, right?
However, in spite of rigorous preparation, the majority of the students could not clear the Railway Group D exam?
Do you know why?
What is that which is pulling them down from hitting the Railway Group D job?
Lack of practice
Lack of Idea/knowledge about CBT
Well, you are right, but not completely, because…
The primary root cause for failure in any competitive exam is lack of Basic subject knowledge.
You read it correctly, BASIC SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE.
Without basics, your preparation will be incomplete and you can’t understand shortcuts. Forget about tricks, as it would be out of your reach.
Just, by having the minimum basic subject knowledge, you can overcome half of the mentioned hurdles, as they purely depend on your basic subject knowledge.
Before getting on basics, you should know the in and out of the Railway Group D exam syllabus.
The RRB Group-D exam will have four sections covering the 10th/ITI standard syllabus:
(1) Mathematics, (2) General Intelligence and Reasoning, (3) General Science, and
(4) General awareness and Current Affairs
So, i suggest you cover the basics within your syllabus at the initial stage by referring the school textbooks.
It won’t take much time to refresh the basics, as you have already learned them while schooling.
Remember, there is a saying “A thing begun is half done“.
Now, after gaining enough momentum on basics, you can start practicing the previous question papers.
The Recruitment Guru is providing the Previous Question papers and Online Mock test of RRB Group D exam for free of cost, do visit their site for better understanding.
Great going, it’s the shortcuts and tips turn.
Masters them in 360o leaving no stone unturned.
Hey! You are at the final stage now. Start attacking the previous model papers as many as possible and as many times as you can.
How to choose the best competitive Railway RRB Group D books?
How many books should I prefer?
Where to get such books in other than the English language like Telugu, Hindi, and Tamil?
Don’t worry; I will clear your doubts.
Do not go for more than two books for each subject, as it may land you in dark confusion and also cost you much time.
Here I suggest you few books for preparing RRB (Group-D) in all the four languages. i.e
- The best books for Railway Group D exam preparation in English
- The Top books for Railway Group D exam in Hindi
- The Most preferred RRB Group D books in Telugu
- The RRB Group D preparation books in Tamil
- Also, the complete guide to Indian Railways (RRB) Group D exam 2018
These books are recommended by professionally subject matter experts and also they were widely used by the previously succeeded candidates in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D exams.
The fantastic thing is few of the suggested books are the best sellers on the online platform like Amazon and Flipkart.
You can buy them by clicking the provided link
Best books for RRB Group D exams in English:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R S Agarwal (S Chand publishing)
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma (Arihant Publications)
- Practice Book On Quicker Maths by K Kundan (Bsc Publisher co)
GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & GENERAL REASONING:-
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal (S Chand publishing)
- Test of Reasoning for All Competitive Examinations by Edgar Thorpe (McGraw Hill Education publications)
- Lucent General Knowledge 8th edition 2018 + General knowledge 2019 by Binay Karna (Lucent publications)
ALL IN ONE GUIDE:-
- RRB Group D Guide 2018 by Arihant Experts (Arihant Publications)
- Complete Guide to Indian Railways (RRB) Group D Exam 2018 by Disha Experts (Disha Publications)
Best books for RRB Group D exam in Hindi:
Ankganit by Mahesh Mishra
- Lucent’s Samanya Gyan by Lucent (Lucent publications)
- Pratiyogita Darpan yearbook 2018 by Pratiyogita Darpan (Upkar Prakashan)
ALL IN ONE GUIDE:-
- RRB Group D Guide Hindi 2018 (Hindi) by Arihant Experts (Arihant Publications)
- Sampooran Guide to Indian Railways (RRB) Group D Exam 2018 (Hindi Edition) by Disha Experts (Disha Publications)
Best books for RRB Group D exam in Telugu:
ALL IN ONE GUIDE:-
- Quantitative Aptitude Fully Solved in Telugu by R.S. Aggarwal (S Chand publishing)
- RRB Group-D (Gang Man, TrackMan, Points Man, Helper) by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board (Bandla Publications)
Best books for RRB Group D exam in Tamil:
ALL IN ONE GUIDE:-
- RRB Kalasi (Group D) post by V.V.K. Subburaj (Sura College of Competition)
- RRB Level 1 Group D (Various Posts ) Exam Preparation Book 2018 by Editorial Board (Sakthi Publishing House)
In addition to the above, you can also refer the publications like GKP, Upkar, Kiran Prakashan, and Diamond Power to get the best books for Railway Group D exam.
P.S My next post will be published soon on “The best books for the preparation of Railway Recruitment Board ALP 2018”.
P.S.S You should also check out my latest blog post: 7 best websites to find the Government Job notifications
Want to give your feedback or join the conversation? Add your comments in the below section.
If you find this article informative, do share it with your friends. Who knows, someone might be preparing for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D exam.
Sharing is Caring 🙂